Welcome to our Website.
The term “VSI” or “us” or “we” refers to Voltage Stabilisers International Limited the owner of this website whose registered office is Abacus House, 93 High Street, Huntingdon, PE29 3DP, UK. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of our website (VoltageStabilisersInternational.com), are for your general information and use only – being subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this websites meet your specific requirements.
- The website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. It should be noted that we routinely monitor for plagiarism and will take action to ensure the protection of our intellectual copyright.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to ourselves, are acknowledged here accordingly.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the websites and it should be clearly noted that we have no responsibility for the content of the linked websites.
- You may create a link to this website from another website or document only with our prior written consent. Such consent will not usually be refused if the link is held to be reasonably relevant and the domain in question is considered to be of a reputable standing.
- Your use of this websites and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.