Your privacy is important to us, so Voltage Stabilisers International Limited (“VSI”) designs and operates this website and associated web services with the protection of privacy taken into account.
The types of personal information that may be gathered when using this site and some of the steps we take to safeguard it are outlined in this Privacy Protection Policy Statement.
1. Personal & Non-Personal Data Collected
- Browsing of our website and most other services do not require any personally identifying information (e.g. your name, address, telephone number or e-mail address), unless you voluntarily choose to provide us with it (e.g. to request information or have VSI contact you).
- We may collect limited non-personally identifying information made available by your browser whenever you visit a VSI website. This browser-provided information may include your Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your use of the website and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser. We use this information to better understand the behaviour of visitors to the website and to further improve the experience of our visitors.
2. Use and Security of Data Collected
- VSI does not rent or sell personally identifying information without your consent. Access to your personally identifying information is limited to those VSI employees who need such information in order to fulfil your request or supply our services. Appropriate security measures are used to protect against unauthorised access to or unauthorised alteration, disclosure or destruction of data.
- We may share personally identifying information for any of the following limited purposes:
- to protect the rights and property of VSI or the public where we conclude that we are required by law or have a good faith belief that disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary
- you have provided us with your expressed consent
- VSI does not sell or rent e-mail addresses to other organizations. VSI may generate e-mail for the following types of communication:
- Notification email, to which the individual may subscribe and unsubscribe
- Transactional email, which is the result of a business transaction initiated with VSI
- Relationship email, which is sent as an informational service because of a relationship with VSI
- Commercial email, which is sent to promote a VSI product or service (You may opt not to receive this type of e-mail).
- Correspondence email, from VSI staff as a result of a communication initiated by a customer
- E-mail that has a provision for opt-out will include instructions on how to do so.
- We may also use third party web analytics services (eg. Provide Support or Google Analytics, a popular web analytics service provided by Google, Inc.) to help us to analyse how users use the site. The service provider may be based outside the UK, but your information will only be used for the purpose of evaluating your use of our website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. The service provider may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third party provides the information on the service provider’s behalf. The service providers will not associate your IP address with any other data held by them.
- By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.
5. External Links to and from other Websites
6. Minors – Data Collected
- VSI has no desire to collect information from those under the age of 18. In instances where such information is collected it is purely accidental and unintentional. We encourage parents to discuss the Internet with their children and to monitor personal information that a child may provide via the Internet.
The aim these websites is to provide clients with the most up-to-date and accurate source on information on our company, products and services and is presented in a manner best suited to their needs. Our website may be accessed by all Internet users on a 24/7 basis.
We will respond to reasonable requests to review the requestor’s personal data or to correct, amend or delete such data. Any questions or comments regarding personal data held or the accuracy of information on the website should be directed to any of the contacts found under the “Contact Us” tab on this website.
The VSI Privacy Protection Policy Statement is subject to change and was last modified on 01 April 2016. Users of the website are encouraged to check this page regularly to be informed of any changes made to our Policy.